Thank you for your interest in submitting your work to be featured on All Things If. We not only want to offer our readers inspiring literature from the past, but the present and future, too. If you are trying to submit for the writing contest, please go to this page. Submissions for publication (not the writing contest!) can be sent directly to:
Please take some time to explore the blog to be sure your submission fits with the overall theme and feel of the blog. If your submission meets all of the criteria listed below, we’ll be happy to review your submission.
- Submission review may take up to two weeks; if we haven’t responded to you regarding your submission, please feel free to email us two weeks after submission.
- Submissions must be no longer than 10,000 words.
- Author must provide brief bio (60 words max.) for resource box.
- Must be original work by the submitting author or attributed to the actual author of the work.
- Must have proper English, which includes correct spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure.
- Must not be a Private Label Rights (PLR) article or contain unattributed content to which the author does not have exclusive rights.
- Must not be written as a press release, news article or be time-sensitive.
- Must not contain self-serving or promotional content in the article, title, body or summary.
- Must not contain negative content toward any individual, group, product or company.
- Must not contain profanity or pornographic material.
- Must not contain illegal or overly controversial content.
- Must not be formatted as a blog post or read as a personal email, letter or other correspondence.
- Must not contain information that promotes unethical activities, business practices or anything that would create a poor user experience for Web users.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Editorial staff of All Things If.